Online Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve is a business in the Tourism industry that provides Nature Reserve experiences .
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and delivery confirmed by way of electronic email or on demand printing.
- All tickets purchased through our website will be delivered to you electronically (by downloading the ticket from our website or by us sending it to you by email or SMS). You may then print such tickets for presentation at the event in question.
- You will be provided with electronic tickets containing unique identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes. You are responsible for keeping such identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes secure since such identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes will enable the first user thereof to access to the relevant event and only a single use thereof will be permitted.
3. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract the following administration fee:
- 10 % of the cancelled order value for cancellation requests made over 14 days prior to the event start time and date
- 15 % of the cancelled order value for cancellation requests made over 48 hours prior to the event start time and date
- 20 % of the cancelled order value for cancellation requests made within 24 hours prior to the event start time and date
4. Sales Closing Times
Bothongo Wonder Cave sales closing times:
- Online Web Sales – 4 Hours prior to tour commencement date and time*
- Onsite Ticket Office – 45 Minutes prior to tour commencement date and time**
*All sales are subject to time of booking constraints mentioned above and ticket availability!
**In the event that you miss the online sales cut off please proceed to the ticket office. Onsite Ticket Office sales are subject to the above onsite ticket office timing and capacity constraints.
5. Booking Fees
Processing online transactions is a sophisticated and intricate process. The booking fees include all the costs the venue/organiser collects in order to facilitate this online transaction as securely as possible to protect the consumer. The transactional process comprises banking fees, payment gateway processing service fees and other handling costs levied by card issuing companies. This procedure is PCI compliant as determined by the relevant regulatory authorities.
Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
7. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
8. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
9. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
10. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
12. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
14. Company information
This website is run by BGH SILVER OAKS (PTY) LTD sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as RHINO & LION NATURE RESERVE and with registration number 2012/220449/07 and Corlett Bokang Modise (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
15. Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve contact details
Company Physical Address: 520 Kromdraai Rd. (D540), Kromdraai, Krugersdorp, 1739
Telephone: 011 957 0349 / 0106 / 0109